You'd rather not battle Baltimore City's traffic and crowds, but you also don't want to spend New Year's Eve at home.
Ring in 2013 this Dec. 31 at one of these five local venues.
Brunswick, Perry Hall Lanes, 4359 Ebenezer Rd., Perry Hall, 410-256-6300
- Watch the bowling ball drop at Perry Hall Lanes. Between 9 p.m. and 1 a.m., a lane for up to six people includes party favors and a midnight toast at a cost of $110.
Liberatore's Ristorante & Catering, 5005 Honeygo Center Dr., Perry Hall, 410-529-4567
- The party includes a special holiday menu, a DJ and dancing, party favors and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
Tilted Kilt , 8133 Honeygo Blvd., White Marsh, 410-497-0792
- The Celtic Countdown will feature $2 select drafts, a special $5 menu, and a celebration of Monday night football. The party starts at 8 p.m.
Gunpowder Lodge, 10092 Belair Rd., Kingsville, 410-256-2626
- Special holiday food and drink specials are planned with no cover charge.
Silver Spring Mining Company, 8634 Belair Road, Perry Hall, 410-256-6809
- This restaurant features intimate candlelit dinners for two on New Year's Eve. The holiday menu includes crab toast, steak and shrimp. The bar will remain open until 2 a.m.
Also, a comment from ...
Please Don't leave out DeSantis' Pizza Grill! Located in the Heart of Perry Hall! They will be having Karaoke|DJ Chilean Sea Bass, Surf and Turf, Crab Salad, 40 Clove Roasted Garlic Chicken, stuffed oysters as well as the regular menu.
What's your favorite place to celebrate? Tell us in the comments.