Perry Hall offers plenty of places to help you live better in 2012.
Check out our list and add some of your own ideas in the comments.
1. Perry Hall Family Center Y, 4375 Ebenezer Rd.
- This gym and community center, across from Perry Hall Middle, offers several affordable programs for all age groups.
2. Nature's Fresh, 9659 Belair Rd.
- This grocery store specializes in organic, natural, gluten-free and wellness-related products.
3. Perry Hall Nutrition, 4134 E. Joppa Rd., Suite 106
- This business promises to help you reach your weight loss goals with programs, nutritious food items and supplements to promote healthy living.
4. Brick Bodies, 9634 Belair Rd.
- One of the area's most popular gyms, membership comes with dozens of free classes and childcare options.
5. Anytime Fitness, 5002 Honeygo Center Dr.
- This gym offers 24-hour access and personalized workout programs.
6. Perry Hall Yoga Center, 9440 Belair Rd.
- Housed in the former Perry Hall Library, classes and workshops are available seven days a week.
7. Perry Hall Recreation & Parks Council, 9021 E. Joppa Rd.
- Between programs, sports teams and parks access, this active rec council, based behind Perry Hall Elementary, is always looking for volunteers and new members.
Share your ideas for additional places to help Perry Hall get healthy in the comments.