10 Spots For Hot Chocolate In Cold Perry Hall
Find out where to get your chocolate fix on a chilly day.
It's cold around Perry Hall—really cold. Temperatures have been lingering in the upper teens and low 20s all morning, and a sleet and snow storm is predicted Friday, according to the National Weather Service.
But at least you have an excuse to indulge in a steamy cup of cocoa.
Last year, we shared five places in Perry Hall to order hot chocolate. This year, we've added a few more. Did we forget your favorite place? Tell us in the comments.
- Double-T Diner, 4140 East Joppa Rd. Hot chocolate is served in a mug for $1.80 per cup with optional whipped cream.
- Friendly's, 9551 Belair Rd. Also served in a mug, it comes with whipped cream for $1.89 (a scoop of Friendly's famous ice cream costs extra).
- Starbucks, 8910 Belair Rd. A 12-ounce cup is sold for $2.65 with your choice of milk and optional whipped cream.
- Dunkin' Donuts, 9644 Belair Rd. and 5003 Honeygo Center Dr. A 10-ounce cup costs $1.69 with optional whipped cream.
- 7-Eleven, 9617 Belair Rd., 8912 Belair Rd. and 8601 Honeygo Blvd. A self-serve 12-ounce cup is $1.33. Whipped cream, flavor shots, spices and creamers are available for free.
- Ridgely's Choice, 8615 Ridgelys Choice Dr. The popular breakfast deli also sells steaming hot chocolate for only $1 a cup.
- Royal Farms, 9620 Belair Rd. Their coffee is as famous as their chicken—but we're told the cocoa, starting at $1.39, is yummy, too. Flavor add-ins are available.
- Chick-fil-A, 8867 Belair Rd. Starting at $1.16, this fast-food joint will dress up your hot chocolate as fancy as their milkshakes—don't forget to ask for whipped cream and a cherry.
- McDonald's, 9106 Belair Rd. From their collection of McCafe drinks, hot chocolate is served with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle for $2.09 a cup.
- Perry Hall Nutrition, 4134 East Joppa Rd. A healthy hot chocolate? The first one is free, but for a $6 membership fee, you can get a chocolate shake, served hot if you'd like, with up to 15 grams of protein.
What's your favorite cold weather treat? Tell us in the comments.