1. Community Flea Market
- Where/When: Faith Fellowship Church, 8 a.m.-noon Saturday
- Why Go: Find treasures at the flea market. Hundreds of spaces will be sold and hundreds of people will come out to shop.
- Price: One space is $15, two spaces is $25, three spaces is $35
2. An Afternoon Tea and Civil War Fashion Show
- Where/When: Perry Hall Presbyterian Church, 2-4 p.m. Saturday
- Why Go: Enjoy afternoon tea presented by the Women's Association and a Civil War fashion show by the Auxiliary to Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War. Special period music will be sung by Lola Jones, Dennis Hill and Gerard Williams. Event located in the Fellowship Hall.
- Price: $20 per person, reservations are required
3. Chicken Dinner
- Where/When: Camp Chapel United Methodist Church, 4-7 p.m. Saturday
- Why Go: Menu includes half a grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, coleslaw, applesauce, rolls, beverages, and brownie sundae for dessert.
- Price: Adults are $14, children 6 -12 are $7, carryout is 50 cents additional
4. Girls Night Out
- Where/When: Boordy Vineyard, 6-9 p.m. Saturday
- Why Go: Enjoy a night out with the girls. Drink wine, listen to the music of the Chalkdust Trio and shop. Many girl-friendly vendors will be on hand. Ten percent of the ticket price goes to the Save the Coconuts organization.
- Price: $18 in advance online and $20 at the gate
5. Movies in the Park: How to Train Your Dragon
- Where/When: Honeygo Run Regional Park, 8:15 p.m. Saturday
- Why Go: Bring a picnic blanket or lawn chair and drinks and watch the movie on the big screen. Free popcorn will be provided. This week features "How to Train Your Dragon." Pre-show fun starts at 7:40 p.m. and includes face painting, balloon sculptors, games, giveaways and more. Each night, a winner and up to six friends will be given VIP seating with catered snacks.
- Price: Free