Perry Hall and surrounding communities are breaking out the plastic eggs and bunny ears this weekend.
Get involved with the following events:
- When/Where: March 31, 8-11 a.m. at Gunpowder Lodge at 10092 Belair Rd.
- Why Go: Breakfast will be served until 10:30 a.m. The event includes crafts, candy, ongoing egg hunts and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
- Pricing: Free to Perry Hall Improvement Association members and their families. Anyone may join or renew their membership at the event for $6 per adult or $12 per household. Police, firefighters and teachers who work in Perry Hall, including their families, are admitted free.
- When/Where: March 31, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. at White Marsh Mall at 8200 Perry Hall Blvd.
- Why Go: Event features face painting, crafts, games, music, dancing, prizes and more. The Easter Bunny will also make a special appearance from 11 a.m. to noon.
- Pricing: Free
- When/Where: March 31 and April 7, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. at Huber's Produce Farm at 11898 Philadelphia Rd.
- Why Go: Kids can hunt for eggs around the farm, hop aboard a hayride and play in an activities area.
- Pricing: $2 and additional for refreshments and activities
- When/Where: April 1, 9 a.m. at Richardson Farms at 5900 Ebenezer Rd.
- Why Go: A free buffet breakfast is followed by an egg hunt on the farm and visit from the Easter Bunny.
- Pricing: $15 for adults and $10 for children
Is your church or business hosting an Easter egg hunt or springtime event? Tell us in the comments and add the event to Patch's calendar here.