County residents can now keep track of school construction projects on the Baltimore County Public Schools website.
The webpage was designed to "improve community access to project, site, and floor plans for...upcoming and ongoing school construction projects," reads a news release from the school system. The creation of the page is part of Superintendent S. Dallas Dance's initiative to promote communication between the community and schools.
The following plans are currently online:
- Dundalk High School/Sollers Point Technical High School
- George Washington Carver Center for Arts and Technology
- Hampton Elementary School
- Mays Chapel/Lutherville Area Elementary School Project
- Parkville High School Limited Renovation