There's no such thing as a small disaster. Especially when the water you don't see contains bacteria or causes mold, rot and other unseen damage. Water damage can affect the value of your property. So before you get out the mop, bucket, and box fan to try and clean it up yourself, consider how this will affect your property.
A mop and common cleaning products may not be enough for serious water intrusions. Your local SERVPRO® of Perry Hall/White Marsh is trained to safely clean and RESTORE your building, utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the Source/Type of Water
- Measure Temperature and Humidity for Drying Analysis
- Survey the Extent of Damage and Inspect the Premises
- Perform Emergency Water Extraction
- Apply Necessary Treatments
- Utilize Drying Equipment and Monitor Drying
So, before you risk further damaging the value of your home or facility by attempting to clean up the mess yourself, call your local SERVPRO® of Perry Hall/White Marsh water damage cleanup and restoration specialist at 410-529-1664 or Email us. We look forward to restoring your property "Like It Never Even Happened"