Invite a friend
Boy Scout Troop 433 Mulch & Flower Sale
!!! Boy Scout Troop 433 Mulch & Flower Sale !!!
at Camp Chapel United Methodist Church
9:30am - 1:00pm
HELP BOYS SCOUTS GET TO 2012 SUMMER CAMP
MULCH - 3 cu. ft bags of Natural Harwood Dark Tan Mulch for $4.50 each.
10" HANGING BASKETS @ $12 each:
- New Guinea Impatiens: Colors are Red/Rose, Purple,
Pink/Salmon, Orange & White
- Super Petunias: Colors are Red/Rose, Purple,
Pink/Salmon, Mixed Colors & White
- Geraniums: Colors are Red/Rose, Purple, Pink/Salmon,
Mixed Colors & White
- 12” Geraniums with Spike in Terra Cotta Pot - $18
- 12” Terra Cotta Pot with mix of Annual Flowers - $18
- 10” Hibiscus Bush - $15
- Tomatoes & Green Peppers $2.50
Either pick up @ Camp Chapel
or FREE DELIVERY in nearby areas.
More About Camp Chapel United Methodist Church
The Camp Chapel United Methodist Church is one of Perry Hall's oldest, most historic meetinghouses. In 1807, Perry Hall's founder, Harry Dorsey Gough, donated the church's land and much of its resources. Over the course of more than two centuries, the church has expanded, evolved and planted deep roots in the community. Today it is well-known for its friendly congregation and extensive service work. Members take great pride in their church's local significance. In 1999, both the chapel and its adjacent cemetery became Baltimore County Historic Landmarks.