Invite a friend
Maryland Home & Garden Show
Saturday, March 2 and Sunday, March 3, 2013
Friday, March 8 through Sunday, March 10, 2013
Saturday, March 2, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday, March 3, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, March 8, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, March 9, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday, March 10, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The Maryland Home & Garden Show is blossoming with indoor and outdoor inspiration—including artful landscaping inspired by cinema classics such as The Great Gatsby, Big Fish and Caddyshack. Local gardening pros will create picture-perfect garden extravaganzas based on popular films as part of this year’s “Films in Flowers” theme. Over two weekends, the Maryland Home & Garden Show, now in its 32nd year, will feature:
- Landscaped Gardens: Local landscape professionals will showcase unique solutions for outdoor living in over 17 fully landscaped settings inspired by favorite films, complete with flowers, water features, patios and fire pits.
- More than 300 exhibitors: Home professionals will be on hand to help weekend warriors spruce up their homes, inside and out. The Maryland Home & Garden Show offers the latest products and services homeowners need to tackle any project—from decks and patios to kitchens and baths, from cabinets and countertops to hot tubs and water proofing to going green and beyond.
- Dr. Lori (1st weekend): Award-winning TV personality and nationally-syndicated columnist Dr. Lori will tell Show visitors what’s “cheap” and what’s “chic” as she evaluates their favorite flea-market finds, attic treasures and family hand-me-downs during her humorous antique appraisals.
- Wall Wizard (2nd weekend): Brian Santos, the nationally-known “Wall Wizard,” will offer tricks, tips and techniques for working with wallpaper, paint and faux finishes. Learn how to clean a paint brush in 15 seconds or less!
- Horticulture Hall (2nd weekend): Fanciers of floral arrangements won’t want to miss the Orchid Show & Sale, a perennial spring show favorite featuring thousands of incredible flowers. Those interested in miniature gardening will enjoy the Baltimore Bonsai Club’s educational exhibits on how to maintain and style bonsai.
- Maryland Spring Craft Show: More than 125 juried craftspeople will display and sell unique, handmade creations, including artwork, jewelry, pottery, fashion and home accessories.
- Free Seminars, Consultations: Homeowners can get tips and tricks for projects big and small at daily seminars led by experts, plus members of the American Society of Interior Designers will be on hand for complimentary consultations.
|Where||2200 York Rd, Timonium, MD 21093 (Maryland State Fairgrounds)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$12 for adults; $10 for seniors; $3 for children 6-12; children under 6 are free|