There’s something about the beginning of Fall, when the temperature drops and the morning air becomes brisk, that reminds me much of the start of summer. Although we may not be rushing out to find the best swimsuit or stocking up on the sunscreen, it’s about throwing on the over sized sweaters, breaking out the
jeans and boots, going fall shopping for the season’s newest tastes, scents, looks and transitioning to pumpkin… EVERYTHING!
This year, we’ve decided to welcome Autumn with its own kickoff… our first annual Pumpkin Palooza! Saturday, October 5th, THE AVENUE at White Marsh main street will be filled with pumpkins, fall crafters, farm animals, hay bales, entertainment, beer, food, wine and everything fall. We don’t want you to miss a thing! So, check out the schedule below to make sure you get the best out of the day:
Noon-5PM: Peruse crafters and artists, woodworkers, photographers, painters, knitters, jewelers and more with wonderful items for Fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas!
BEGINNING AT 3PM:
· Magic Show at the Main Plaza stage
· Crafts for children in the Main Plaza *crafts and activities available while supplies last.
o Pumpkin decorating, tissue corn, leaf ornaments and recycling activity
· Tractor display with mini children’s hay maze 3PM-5PM
· Wild & Crazy Farm Photobooth, 3PM-6PM
· Petting Zoo (to be set up 3PM-7PM)
· SLICE Pizzeria face painting, 3PM-5PM
· Snag a photo with Sneaks! He’ll be roaming THE AVENUE for photo ops from 3PM-5PM
· $1 pumpkin and apple pie all afternoon on the Red Brick Station Patio, leading up to the Pumpkin Ale Release Party at 6PM
· Tilted Kilt Pig Roasting & Wine Tasting Party on the Patio
· ColdStone Creamery $1 Kids Cups of Pumpkin ice cream
5PM: Live performance by Lawnchair at the Main Plaza stage.
Beer, wine & food available in the outdoor beer gardens, Tilted Kilt & Red Brick Station, during the performance!
6PM: Pumpkin Ale Release Kick Off at Red Brick Station’s Beer Garden. Enjoy $1 pumpkin and apple pie all afternoon AND $2 beers all night in the bar and on the patio.
7PM: LIVE fire performance in Main Plaza in front of AMC Theatre