The Friends of the Perry Hall Mansion Fifth Annual Holiday Event: Mansion Open House “Deck the Halls” Saturday, December 17th, 2011 4:00 – 7:30 pm At The Perry Hall Mansion
Enjoy Perry Hall History & Holiday Cheer, Raffles, Fundraising, the Mansion Store, Musical Performances & Children’s Activities throughout the evening
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR
Tickets: FPHM Members: $20 ea. or $30 pair Non Members: $25 ea. or $40 pair; Reserve Tickets by December 15th, Children are welcome (at no charge) with accompanying adult. Admission is by list, Tickets will not be mailed.
Ticket form attached to this announcment. See Website for Details, Ticket Form, Directions, and Event Performance Schedule: www.perryhallmansion.org
Volunteers and Event Donations are Welcome - see below
Donate a Christmas Tree Ornament for the Community Tree Display: This year the Perry Hall Mansion was graciously donated a 12’ pre-lit Christmas tree to stand in the Grand Hall. In the spirit of community we invite you to donate an ornament to decorate this beautiful tree and add your own personal touch. Handmade or store-bought, please tag it with your individual/ family or company/ organization name. Ornaments must be donated by Dec 15th 2011 to donate contact: Laura Kimball firstname.lastname@example.org 410-262-7419
Volunteer Request: Help needed to...
- Decorate the Mansion on Friday, Dec. 16 10am – 3pm & decorate/ set up on Dec 17
- Supply Decorations (just for the event or donation)
- Donate Magnolia, Pine, and Holly Clippings
- Donate food items for the open house fare
- Provide musical performances during the event
- Assist with the Children’s’ Activity room
- Event Help: Event Greeters, Parking Attendants, etc.
- Assist with fundraising raffle
- Clean up and take down
- Other Donations and Volunteer Services
Q's for event and volunteering contact: Laura Kimball email@example.com 410-262-7419 for more info: www.perryhallmansion.org
view photos from the 2009 event: http://www.perryhallmansion.org/holiday_party_gallery/index.html