Calling all high school sports fans, parents, coaches and players: We want you to post on Patch!
Share a photo you took, update the community on the final score, or just write a few words to pump up the team or praise them for their efforts.
Here’s how to post:
2. Make sure you are logged into Patch. If you don't have an account, sign up in the upper right-hand corner of the Patch home page.
3. After you are signed in, you should see a box on that page that prompts: "Write a new post" (see image).
4. Click in the box and enter a title such as "Perry Hall vs. XYZ High."
5. In the box, you can type a complete game description or just a few details—such as when the game took place, who the opponent was, the score or words of encouragement for the team.
6. To add images, click where it says "Add photos/videos." You can add as many photos as you want!
7. Click "Post now" to add to the site!
8. Share the URL link with others who might be interested.
If you have any questions or problems posting to the site, email Susan Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.