With the Annual White Marsh Holiday Parade right around the corner this Saturday, the line-up has been finalized, the décor has been fluffed, and we’ve got our smiling faces on! Local government officials, high school marching bands, street performers, mascots, dance troops and much more have prepped all year to create a premier event, the only one of its kind in the Baltimore County area, for your entertainment. Whether you choose to fill your belly with breakfast sandwiches & hot chocolate from Della Rose’s Tavern or Red Brick Station, funnel cakes from ColdStone Creamery, pastries from Starbucks, or popcorn from AMC, be sure to grab that treat and stake out the best seat – along the entire Avenue!
Crowds not your thing? Can’t see everything? That’s ok! After the parade processes down The Avenue, it turns left at ULTA to loop around towards Honeygo Blvd. This side of The Avenue is full of empty viewing space waiting for your family!
And finally, the last thing we all feel like doing after a fun, enjoyable morning is sitting in pain-staking traffic , so why not wait out the lines by getting some holiday shopping done?
• It’s Old Navy’s LAST day to Stuff & Save, which means 30% off your entire purchase for Old Navy card users, 20% off your entire purchase without Old Navy Card, and $19 colorful PopPants!
• Wander down to Crazy 8 and find their full priced winter jackets are ½ OFF AND all polar fleece is $9.99!
• Looking for that sentimental holiday card? Hallmark’s Box Cards and Christmas Candles are buy one, get one 1/2 OFF! Don’t forget to grab your holiday wrapping paper while all the good styles are still left: Hallmark’s Roll Wrap is buy one, get one for $1!
• Considering what scent really makes it feel like the holiday season in your home? Bath & Body Works is offering 6 for $20 wallflower scents, 6 for $20 soaps, AND buy 3, get 2 FREE signature body care products!
• Maybe you’re just looking for a cold one to wait out the crowds… grab a seat in Red Brick Station Restaurant & Brew Pub and try one of their In house specials :
o EJ’s Pumpkin ale and Anniversary Rye Ale (Last I checked, both of these are almost gone, but rumor has it that a Barley wine is following!)
o Shiner Christmas Ale
o Ballast Point Sextant
o New Belgium Chocolate Imperial Stout
o Star Hill The Gift
• Don’t forget Family’s Best Friend! Spoiled Rotten K9 if offering $1 off ALL of their holiday ornaments and 10% off any single item when you mention this blog!
Did all your shopping make you hungry? Stop in Tilted Kilt for lunch; after all, Kids eat FREE on Saturdays! OR try Della Rose’s Tavern’s newly rolled out Play Book: Filled with hand crafted cocktails, fresh chef prepared specialty entrees, and newly paired craft brews!
All of this… and more awaits you! So, why waste your time in traffic?
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something