This Saturday, December 7th, THE AVENUE at White Marsh will celebrate the 15th Annual White Marsh Holiday Parade at 10am. This spectacle comprised of High School Marching Bands, Boumi Temple Shriners, performance groups and so much more (leading up to Santa and Mrs Claus) is something you don’t want to miss!
Many thanks to our co-sponsors this year, Jerry’s Toyota & Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan!
For those of you planning to join us, below are some details you may find helpful.
1. The parade begins at the AC Moore/Staples end of the center, travels down THE AVENUE and exits onto Honeygo Boulevard at the Pier 1 end of the center. Once on Honeygo, participants travel back toward Corporate Drive where the parade ends. Although seating along THE AVENUE seems to be most preferred - spectators can view the line-up from the Honeygo Boulevard side of the property.
2. Road closures include:
*Corporate Drive from Honeygo Boulevard to Town Center Drive - 7am to approximately noon. This would be the section of Corporate drive that runs behind Staples and AC Moore.
*Honeygo Boulevard from Corporate Drive to Campbell Boulevard - 9:45am to approximately noon. During this time, visitors can enter and exit THE AVENUE from Town Center Drive.
3. As with any well-attended event, late arrivals will face parking challenges. Please do not hesitate to ask one of our Safety Patrol Officers for assistance. We have Officers located throughout the lot to direct visitors to open spaces.
4. We welcome back our emcees, Scott Davies and Chris Huntington, who will be announcing from the Main Plaza.
5. Red Brick Station and Della Rose's Avenue Tavern will be selling breakfast sandwiches and hot beverages outside of their restaurants. In addition, Barnes & Noble Cafe, Starbucks, SLICE Pizzeria and the AMC Concession Stand will be open for food and drink sales.
6. As is tradition, our volunteers will be distributing jingle bells to children in the crowd (while supplies last).
7. The parade is a rain, snow or shine event.
8. Follow THE AVENUE on Instagram, @TheAvenueAtWhiteMarsh, and Twitter, @THEAVENUEatWM, to share your #HolidayMagicMoment photos & messages with us!
9. When it’s over…stick around! Grab a few gifts instead of sitting in traffic! The Salvation Army Band will be performing in front of the tree after the parade and our retailers would love to assist you with your holiday shopping. Check out these awesome specials below:
- Check out Old Navy's ONE DAY WONDER: SATURDAY ONLY! All Rockstar Womens Jeans are just $15. PLUS receive $10 off your purchase of $50 or more.
- Looking for that sentimental holiday ornament for this year? Buy one Hallmark Keepsake Ornament, receive $5 off your next purchase.
- Considering what scent really makes it feel like the holiday season in your home? Stop in Yankee Candle for (4) for $20 Stocking Stuffers and a coupon to save $15 on your Yankee Candle purchase of $35.
- Bath & Body Works is offering buy 3, get 3 FREE Signature Body Care Products!
- It's the LAST DAY to receive $3.50 off any $10 purchase at ULTA! Click here to print your coupon.
- Enjoy 40% OFF the ENTIRE store at LOFT! Stop in-store for a coupon to receive $10 off your purchase of $50 or more.
- Don't forget the Family's best companion! Spoiled Rotten K9 is offering $1 off all holiday ornaments, $3 off engraved ID tags and 10% off any single item when you mention this blog!
Did all your shopping make you hungry? Stop in Tilted Kilt for lunch; after all, Kids eat FREE on Saturdays, try Della Rose’s Tavern’s Play Book, filled with hand crafted cocktails, fresh chef prepared specialty entrees, and newly paired craft brews or maybe you’re looking for a cold one from the brewery to wait out the crowds… grab a seat in Red Brick Station Restaurant & Brew Pub and try one of their In house specials! On the go? Grab a SLICE from SLICE Pizzeria on THE AVENUE, with each slice purchase, you receive a FREE hot cider on Saturday.
All of this… and more awaits you! So, why waste your time in traffic?
Cheers to the holiday season!