It's already the second week of August. Summer may soon be coming to an end, but the fun in the sun isn't over yet. Here are a few ideas for this upcoming weekend.
- Where/When: White Marsh Mall, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Why Go: A pep rally, outdoor movie, eating contest, fashion show and prizes are included in the three-day celebration. Read more about it in the Patch article,
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: , 3-7 p.m. Saturday
- Why Go: Games, prizes, food and fun are featured in this church carnival. Bring the kids out for a bean bag toss, a sack race, a corn hole toss, a cake walk, a dunking booth, face painting, a moonbounce and more. Dinner includes pulled pork, sloppy joe and hot dogs, in addition to sides and drinks.
- Pricing: $8 wristbands will be sold for children's games, dinner tickets are $9 per adult
- Where/When: Sully's Comedy Cellar, 7:45 p.m. Friday
- Why Go: Doors open at 7:45 p.m. with cocktails and hors d'ouvres, followed by a comedy show at 9 p.m. An after-party features a DJ.
- Pricing: $25 per person
- Where/When: The Avenue at White Marsh, 7-9 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Why Go: Enjoy this outdoor concert. Stone Hill Allstars performs on Friday and 8 Ohms Band performs on Saturday.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: , 7 p.m.-midnight Saturday
- Why Go: Enjoy steamed crabs, pit beef, crab soup, corn on the cob, salads and more. There will be a raffle, money wheels and music.
- Pricing: $45 per person
- Where/When: 4-7 p.m. Saturday
- Why Go: The menu includes baked ham, corn on the cob, onion roasted new potatoes, green beans and coleslaw, plus fresh peaches and ice cream on homemade pound cake.
- Pricing: $13 for adults and $6 for children under 12, carryout is 50 cents extra