This article was originally published on Dec. 14.
Celebrate the holidays close to home with the following family activities:
- Where/When: , 3930 Perry Hall Rd., 4-7:30 p.m. Dec. 17
- Why Go: The open house will feature drinks and refreshments, musical performances, children’s activities, raffles and items for sale from the Mansion Store. All proceeds benefit mansion restoration.
- Pricing: Tickets for members will be $20 each or $30 for a pair, and for non-members, $25 each or $40 for a pair. Children, accompanied by an adult, are admitted free. Friends membership is $10 per household, $5 per person or $30 per organization or business.
- Where/When: , 6-8 p.m. on Dec. 16
- Why Go: This Christmas service includes a live nativity.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: My Cafe, 5005 Honeygo Center Dr., 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. Dec. 17-18
- Why Go: Santa will be available to eat lunch with the kids and pose for photos. Call 410-529-0371 to reserve a table.
- Pricing: Food at menu price
- Where/When: Huber's Farm at 11989 Philadelphia Rd., Dec. 16-18
- Why Go: It's everything you love about hayrides with extra holiday flair.
- Pricing: $5
- Where/When: , daily until Dec. 23, Santa visits noon-4 p.m. every Saturday
- Why Go: Proceeds benefit the fire company. Festive snacks, food and drinks will be available for sale on Saturdays and Sundays. Firefighters will also be collecting non-perishable food, new toys, clothes, hats and gloves for families in need.
- Pricing: Prices vary
- Where/When: White Marsh Mall, daily until Dec. 24
- Why Go: Located at White Marsh Mall's Santastic Set, children may visit with Santa, leave a note in the Magical Mailbox and check the Naughty or Nice Meter.
- Pricing: Free
Did we forget an important local event? Tell us in the comments.