The holiday season is already in full flux—don't miss out on the events that spread cheer around Perry Hall.
14th Annual White Marsh Holiday Parade
- 10 a.m., Dec. 1
- Avenue at White Marsh, 8125 Honeygo Blvd., White Marsh
- Parade includes high school marching bands, Boumi Temple Shriners, performance groups, Santa and Mrs. Claus and more.
- 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Dec. 1-2
- Chapel Hills Farm & Nursery, 4356 Chapel Rd., Perry Hall
- Open house will include complimentary hot apple cider and cookies, wine and cheese and hot chocolate, courtesy of the Perry Hall Improvement Association. Santa will appear noon-3 p.m. There will also be a petting zoo. At 11 a.m. on Dec. 1, children may make door swags for $9 each.
- 10 a.m., Dec. 4
- White Marsh Mall, 8200 Perry Hall Blvd., White Marsh
- Santa and Miss Julie will present a holiday pajama party and storytime.
Perry Hall Elementary Winter Concert and Christmas Tree Lighting
- 7 p.m., Dec. 11
- Perry Hall Elementary, 9021 Belair Rd., Perry Hall
- Fifth graders and kindergartners will present a singing and speaking program, using flashlights and holiday props. Santa will appear and the Perry Hall Improvement Association will light the outdoor Christmas tree.
- 6-9 p.m., Dec. 11
- The Williamsburg Inn, 11131 Pulaski Highway, White Marsh
- The Perry Hall White Marsh Business Association dinner and annual wrap-up will include a dinner and activities at The Williamsburg Inn. Dinner is $25 per person.
Perry Hall Mansion Christmas Open House "Deck the Halls"
- 4-7:30 p.m., Dec. 15
- Perry Hall Mansion, 3930 Perry Hall Rd., Perry Hall
- Relive history inside the Perry Hall Mansion. Party includes refreshments, wine, raffles, fundraising, the mansion store and musical entertainment. Tickets are $25 each or $40 per pair for members and $30 each or $50 per pair for non-members. See the PDF attached to this article for details.
Christmas Tree Sale to Benefit White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company
- Hours vary, Nov. 25-Dec. 23
- White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company, 5419 Ebenezer Rd., White Marsh, behind the station
- Volunteers are selling trees between 5 feet and 10 feet tall, wreaths and white pine roping. They will trim your tree, bail it and secure it to your car. Santa arrives on the weekends.
Perry Hall Christmas Garden for Charity
- By appointment only, Nov. 24-Jan. 6 (see article for details)
- Home of Jim Lanahan and Don Thompson, 6 Bellington Court, Perry Hall
- More than 500 tiny buildings make up this holiday town, as trains meander past shoppers, ice skaters, moving cars and more.
Add your holiday parties, festivals and services to the Patch events calendar here, and tell us about them in the comments.