Planning to get out of the house this Super Bowl Sunday?
Check out these food and drink specials at restaurants in the Perry Hall and White Marsh areas. Did we forget one? Tell us about it in the comments and add it to our event listings here.
Bill Bateman's Bistro at 9629 Belair Rd.
- Drink specials abound at this sports bar: $2.50 Natty Boh, $2.50 Bud Light, $3 Miller Lite, $4 Captain Morgan shots, $5 Crown Royal. Starting at 7 p.m., burgers will be half-priced.
Red Brick Station at 8149 Honeygo Blvd.
- All day, wings will be half-priced, all beers will be $3, except a special Ravens beer for $2, and crushes will be $5.
The Tilted Kilt at 8133 Honeygo Blvd.
- This Irish-themed bar is offering $1 off Guinness and $1 off Budweiser, as well as deals on a special Ravens-themed drink.
Batter's Box at 9527 Belair Rd.
- Some beers will be sold as low as $1.50 during the game. A half-time buffet is also planned.
Silver Spring Mining Company at 8634 Belair Rd.
- Drink special include $2 pints, $2.75 Budweiser and Miller Lite bottles and $2.75 Rail Margaritas. A special game day menu is also planned.
And, just in case you were wondering, the following restaurants are already booked up for the day:
Gunpowder Lodge at 10092 Belair Rd.
- While bar stools will be first-come, first-served, the rest of the dining room and bar area booked up completely for Super Bowl Sunday after the Ravens beat New England.
DeSantis' Pizza Grill & Bar at 9638 Belair Rd.
- Private parties are already being held at this local game-watching joint.