One of my favorite parts of this job is when out-of-towners or old friends ask me to tell them about Perry Hall.
I may not have , nor have I ever been labeled an , but this has taught me a thing or two about this community and the people who keeping it running.
I think our little town is best described by the things residents love reading about on Patch. Here are my top five picks:
- New Businesses: Want to get people talking? Tell them about plans for a , or a or a . Residents are concerned about the local economic climate and eager to see it grow.
- : If I had to pick the most popular, best-loved public place for people of all ages in Perry Hall, it would have to be the . Spend an afternoon there after lets out. The place is downright joyful.
- Photos: Perry Hall photographs really well. Don't believe me? Check out any one of our photos of the day or photo galleries.
- Families and Kids: This community is all about families. From our to stories about a and , kids come first in Perry Hall.
- Parks and Environment: abound in Perry Hall. Not only is the community peppered with them, but they actually get used, for everything from to . Promoting a cleaner environment, through and , is also important to residents.