UPDATE (June 14, 4:46 p.m.)—Firefighters quickly controlled a fire in a pool pump room near a home, early Wednesday morning in the -Fullerton area.
Several fire and emergency units responded to the 8500 block of Gradien Drive, off , at about 1:05 a.m. The fire was controlled shortly after 1:30 a.m. Officials believe it was caused by a electrical problem in the pool pump room, said Julia Hardgrove, a Baltimore County police spokeswoman.
No one was injured, the official said.
Did you witness the fire? Tell us the details in the comments, and load your photos from the scene to the media gallery.