Baltimore County Employees Federal Credit Union
BCEFCU is a cooperative credit union open to Baltimore County Government employees, retirees, volunteers and their immediate family members. A small number of select employee groups can receive membership as well as anyone residing in the household of an established member.
BCEFCU offers various services including checking and savings accounts, vehicle and home loans, online banking, retirement accounts, direct deposit, VISA credit card and business services. Visit their website for complete listing of all financial products and services at www.bcefcu.com.
- Fax: 410-248-9056
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces and ramp available
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Financial advice, Financing, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "Your finances. Our promise"
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Home equity, Money orders, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service