Brick Bodies provides elliptical equipment, treadmills, bicycles, stair-steppers and weight machines to its members. There are also large rooms for exercise classes and a childcare center. Brick Bodies also has a weight-loss center.
- Fax: 410-529-2493
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 4:30am - 11pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp provided
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Senior
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: It depends on what you are looking to accomplish. If you are looking for a class, you need to look at the schedule. Mid-afternoon is the least busy time for use of the machines.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Number of lanes in the pool: 0
- Diving: No