The Camp Chapel United Methodist Church is one of Perry Hall's oldest, most historic meetinghouses. In 1807, Perry Hall's founder, Harry Dorsey Gough, donated the church's land and much of its resources. Over the course of more than two centuries, the church has expanded, evolved and planted deep roots in the community. Today it is well-known for its friendly congregation and extensive service work. Members take great pride in their church's local significance. In 1999, both the chapel and its adjacent cemetery became Baltimore County Historic Landmarks.