Honeygo Run Regional Park
At nearly 150 acres, Honeygo Run Regional Park is Perry Hall's largest and most-developed recreation facility. It includes two ball diamonds, three athletic fields, a 13,000-square-foot indoor recreation center, a roller hockey court, an ADA accessible playground, two picnic pavilions, a 350-space parking lot and an extensive path and trail system. The park provides a popular getaway for neighboring residents who are often seen walking, running or bicycling their way around the grounds. An elevated pedestrian bridge over Honeygo Boulevard adds to the park's ease of accessibility and inviting atmosphere.
- Fax: 410-529-1369
- Hours: Daily, sunrise - sunset; Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps, slopes and the parking lots are handicapped accessible.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 2004
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Area: 149 acres
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, Merry-go-round, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables
- Features: Basketball courts
- Private events: Yes