Kingsville Elementary School
Since 1954, Kingsville Elementary School has boasted high test scores and a safe and positive learning environment. It was recently rated a Maryland Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, a reflection on its long tradition of academic and cultural achievement. Students are encouraged to discover their unique talents and abilities through various extracurricular activities, including the student council, the school store, sports, chorus, art and instrumental music. A variety of service and community outreach activities are available as well.
- Fax: 410-887-5950
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:20am - 3:50pm
- Handicap Accessible: Structure includes ramps.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1954
- What makes this community special?: This community is known for its high rates of parent involvement and enthusiastic kids.
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of students: 353
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 15:1
- Number of faculty: 23
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The PTA, local businesses, parents, and government and community leaders interact heavily with the school through volunteerism, service learning activities, school assemblies and art, music and cultural events.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Grade levels: Pre-K-5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Academic and Fitness Challenges, After School Tutoring, Vocal and Instrumental Music, Student Council, School Store