Madison Square Federal Savings Bank
This Madison Square Federal Savings Bank is located next to the Perry Hall Marketplace Shopping Center. Some of the services offered are personal and business banking. Specializing in investments, this bank has top-notch professionals for all your needs. There is an ATM and a drive-up window.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 3pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 12pm. Drive-up hours: Mon - Wed, 8:30am - 4pm; Thu, 8:30am - 5pm; Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 12pm.
- Handicap Accessible: ADA compliant
- Founding Date: 1870
- What makes this community special?: The motivation and drive.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures brokerage, Credit and loan counselling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage, Venture/angel capital
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 9
- What's your customer service philosophy?: We are here for all your banking needs.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service