Entering Nucci Salon & Spa, customers are met with soothing a interior design in rich neutral colors, a 6-foot-tall cascading waterfall separating the lobby from the salon floor, antique chandeliers luxuriously customized with billowing plumes of feathers, and perfect mood lighting- it's relaxing even before the massage or facial. No detail is missed, and even the small massage and facial rooms are expertly lit, with sheer fabric draping from the ceilings. Even the manicure area is nearly bursting with pillows, and each servcie area is at least partially private from the rest of the salon (the massage and facial areas are completely private).
Services range from the requisite eyebrow waxing and highlights, to more intensive skin pigmentation treatments in eight-one hour sessions and customized maternity treatments for pampering the mother-to-be while improving circulation to baby.
Nucci stands behind it's services and unlike many others in the industry, offers complete satisfaction guarantee: if notified within 48 hours of service, the salon will "make any changes necessary" to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Fax: 410-661-6520
- Hours: Sun 10-4, Mon Closed, Tue Closed, Wed 10-7, Thu 10-8, Fri 10-8, Sat 9-3
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- License/certification: All technicians and stylists are licensed.
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Specials/Packages: Maternity treatments, face treatments, acne treatment (face or body), pigment treatment, bridal party packages
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup, Shave
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Dermatologica, L'oreal, Sexyhair, Biolage, Joico, Hempz
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Remember to protect hair form sun, salt and chlorine during the summer months!