Perry Hall Elementary School
Since 1956, Perry Hall's largest and oldest elementary school has served several thousand area children. Its mascot, the Baby Gators, helps inspire students to work hard, play hard and serve their community. While children engage in a rigorous academic program, they also participate in a variety of activities ranging from science fairs to the student council. The school also works closely with its sister institutions, Perry Hall Middle School and Perry Hall High School, through a variety of service learning activities.
- Fax: 410-887-5106
- Handicap Accessible: Structure includes ramps.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1956
- What makes this community special?: Perry Hall is a diverse and supportive community.
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: This was the first elementary school in the area, and it is one of the oldest public buildings in Perry Hall.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches
- Number of students: 552
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 15:1
- Number of faculty: 38
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Perry Hall Elementary School also houses the Perry Hall Recreation and Parks Council and the Perry Hall Veterans Memorial.
- Grade levels: Pre-K through 5th grade
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Science Fair, Student Council, Student Service Learning, Band, Chorus, Orchestra, Vocal Music