Perry Hall Mansion
Drag box to select area
The Perry Hall Mansion, a symbol of the local community, was purchased by Perry Hall's founder, Harry Dorsey Gough, in 1773. Since then, it has weathered centuries of societal and environmental change. Purchased by Baltimore County in 2001, major restoration efforts have already begun under a partnership with local government and the Friends of the Perry Hall Mansion, a non-profit organization which assists in clean-up, fundraising and community awareness and involvement.
3930 Perry Hall Rd, Perry Hall, MD 21128