Perry Hall Middle School
Though it opened as a small country school in 1963 surrounded by farmland and rolling hills, Perry Hall Middle School has since expanded into the largest middle school in Baltimore County. Regularly ranked as one of the top performing middle schools in Maryland, the school offers a rigorous curriculum and a variety of service-learning and extracurricular activities. Field trips, assemblies, fun theme days and celebrations further contribute to the students' well-rounded education.
- Fax: 410-887-5152
- Handicap Accessible: Structure includes both elevators and ramps.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1963
- Number of students: 1,519
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 16:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 96
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Parent volunteers, assemblies from community figures and service-learning opportunities encourage students to further interact with the community.
- Grade levels: 6-8
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Drama, vocal music, art
- Student clubs: Honor Society, Literary Magazine, Quiz Bowl, School Store, Science Fair, Student Council, Student Service Learning, Students Against Destructive Decisions, Yearbook