Just a stone's throw from the Perry Hall Library, Perry Hall Park is a major hub for local sports teams and afternoon play-dates alike. The park is equipped with four athletic fields, a playground, a tennis court and a comfort station with restrooms and storage. Multiple walkways, bench seating, varied landscaping and ample, well-lit parking add to the park's family-oriented appeal.
- Fax: 410-256-7141
- Hours: Sunrise - sunset
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps and slopes make all areas wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: Apr 28 2007
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms