Perry Hall Recreation & Parks Council Office
For more than 50 years, the Perry Hall Recreation & Parks Council has served the needs of Perry Hall's active community. Within the walls of its small office adjacent to Perry Hall Elementary School, more than 40 sports and leisure activities are coordinated here each year. The Council regulates each of Perry Hall's parks, playgrounds and school recreation centers. Office administrators take reservations for athletic fields, pavilions and also hold public monthly meetings.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: The nearby ramps and slopes make most areas wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1955
- What makes this community special?: Perry Hall is an active, enthusiastic and involved community.
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: More than 7,000 participants every year make Perry Hall's council one of the largest in Maryland.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches
- Meetings: Monthly
- Services: Sports and leisure activity scheduling and information; park pavilion and athletic field reservations; regulation of local recreation services; public monthly meetings