Seven Oaks Senior Center
After decades of planning, the Seven Oaks Senior Center opened on October 2, 1991. Under the direction of the Baltimore County Department of Aging Services, the Center provides activities, programs and services to local residents age 60 and older. Regularly scheduled activities include low-impact aerobics, crafts, cards, decoy carving, strength training, knitting and crocheting, senior rhythms chair exercise, bingo, ballroom dancing, quilting, yoga, ceramics, vocal, stained glass, aquatics and walking. Lessons are also provided for computers, painting, drawing and square dancing.
- Fax: 410-887-5140
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps, parking and restrooms are all handicapped accessible.
- Founding Date: Oct 02 1991
- What makes this community special?: Local residents are eager to volunteer. They help with reception, travel, office support, nutrition program, class instructors, cooks, activity chairpersons and home visitors.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Banquet room, Computer room, Fitness center, Game room, Library
- Private events: Yes