St. Joseph School arrived at its current location on Belair Road in 1869. Since then, it has provided traditional Catholic education to children from Pre-K to Grade 8. In addition to rigorous academic training, St. Joseph School incorporates religious values into all curriculum areas and school activities. Uniforms are required among all age levels. Financial aid is available, and interested parents are encouraged to begin the registration process early.
- Fax: 410-529-7234
- Hours: Pre-K: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10:35am and noon - 2:35pm; Sat - Sun, closed. K - 8: Mon - Fri, 8am - 2:50pm; Sat - Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps and slopes make all areas wheelchair accessible.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1869
- Number of students: 500
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Roman Catholic
- Accreditation/licenses: Southern Association of Schools and Colleges, Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 18:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: Pre-K through 8
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Student Activities Committee, Recycling Team, Social Awareness Team, National Junior Honor Society, Instrumental Music, Safety Patrol
- Sports teams: Track and Field Team, Cross Country
- Uniforms: Yes