Where To Vote Early In Perry Hall For The 2022 Primary Election
PERRY HALL, MD — Early voting has begun for the Maryland primary, and in Baltimore County, there are 11 sites where people can cast their ballots. One location is in Perry Hall.
Early voting is from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Thursday, July 7, to Thursday, July 14.
Here are the early voting centers in Baltimore County:
- Perry Hall High School; Fine Arts Lobby, 4601 Ebenezer Road, Nottingham, MD 21236
- Arbutus Recreation Center; 865 Sulphur Spring Road,
Halethorpe, MD 21227
- Baltimore County Board of Elections; 11112 Gilroy Road, Suite 104
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
- Carver Center for Arts and Technology;
938 York Road, Towson, MD 21204
- County Campus Metro Centre at Owings Mills; 3rd Floor
10302 Grand Central Avenue, Owings Mills, MD 21117
- Dundalk High School; 1902 Delvale Avenue, Dundalk, MD 21222
- Franklin High School; 12000 Reisterstown Road,
Reisterstown, MD 21136
- Jacksonville Recreation Center at Sweet Air Park; 3605 B Sweet Air Road,
Phoenix, MD 21131
- Randallstown Community Center;
3505 Resource Drive,
Randallstown, MD 21133
- Victory Villa Community Center; 404 Compass Road, E
Middle River, MD 21220
- Woodlawn High School;
1801 Woodlawn Drive, Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
In addition to early voting, there are multiple options for registered voters who want to cast their ballots in the primary this year.
People can vote on Election Day in person. Election Day is Tuesday, July 19, for the gubernatorial primary.
Voters at the polls must use a ballot at the polling place.
Alternatively, registered voters can cast mail-in ballots at ballot drop boxes now through 8 p.m. on July 19. The deadline to request a ballot using the state's online system or by mail is July 12.