Fireworks Cause Vehicle Fire And Disturbance At White Marsh Businesses
WHITE MARSH — Wednesday Afternoon incidents at two White Marsh commercial establishments were sparked by fireworks reportedly thrown by minors, leading to a vehicle fire.
The local volunteer firefighters from White Marsh were called upon to douse a vehicle fire that ignited in the parking area of Value City Furniture on Campbell Boulevard around 3:40 p.m. The fire was believed to be initiated by fireworks thrown into the car.
Concurrently, there were reports of fireworks being thrown in the lobby of a nearby Chipotle, located also on Campbell Boulevard.
Authorities are presently on the lookout for a group of minors who are suspected to have fled towards Philadelphia Road, according to the fire department's statement.