Incoming BCPS Superintendent Dr. Myriam Yarbrough Schedules Series Of Community Forums
BALTIMORE COUNTY - Dr. Myriam Yarbrough, the incoming superintendent of Baltimore County Public Schools (BCPS), will participate in six community forums to familiarize the BCPS community with her key priorities for the 2023-24 school year. She will also address questions from attendees.
The forums will take place at various BCPS schools between June 15 and July 18, and all members of the BCPS community are encouraged to participate.
Dr. Yarbrough, who assumes her new role on July 1, 2023, will also utilize these events to gain insights from community members, encouraging a productive exchange of ideas.
The forums will be conducted at the following times and locations from 6 to 7 p.m:
- June 15: New Town High School, Owings Mills
- June 21: George Washington Carver Center for Arts and Technology, Towson
- June 22: Dundalk/Sollers Point Technical High School, Dundalk
- July 5: Catonsville High School, Catonsville
- July 6: Perry Hall High School, Nottingham
- July 10: Kenwood High School, Essex
- July 13: Loch Raven High School, Towson
- July 18: Randallstown High School, Randallstown
Spanish interpretive services will be provided at the forums held at Dundalk/Sollers Point, Kenwood, and Loch Raven high schools, ensuring these events are accessible to the broader BCPS community.
More News from Perry Hall
- Baltimore Officials Provide Update On Parasite Detected In Lake Druid Reservoir Cryptosporidium, commonly found in lakes and rivers, has the potential to cause gastrointestinal issues, especially in individuals with weakened immune systems.
- New BusWhere App Gives Baltimore County Parents Real-Time Insights On School Bus Locations The app allows parents to track their child's school bus in real-time, addressing prior concerns related to bus punctuality and occasional no-shows.