Live Music Comes To The Avenue At White Marsh: See The Lineup
NOTTINGHAM, MD — An outdoor music series will jazz up The Avenue at White Marsh this weekend and throughout the summer.
Each Friday and Saturday night through August, The Avenue Live will bring live music to the shopping destination off Honeygo Boulevard.
People can bring blankets, but chairs are prohibited but will be available for rent. To raise money for the Perry Hall High School PTSA, representatives from Perry Hall High School will rent seats for $2 a chair.
Food and drink tents will be open from 6 to 9 p.m. Guests cannot bring food or drink they purchased outside The Avenue.
The summer concert series will run Fridays and Saturdays from 7 to 9 p.m. through August on The Avenue at White Marsh, 8125 Honeygo Blvd.
Here is the lineup:
- Friday, June 17 — The 19th Street Band (Americana)
- Saturday, June 18 — 8 Ohms Band (funk)
- Friday, June 24 — Scotty P & The Love From Above (reggae, rock)
- Saturday, June 25 — James Day and the Fish Fry (zydeco, roots)
- Friday, July 1 — I&I Riddim (reggae)
- Saturday, July 2 — Dave Chappell & Friends (roots rock)
- Friday, July 8 — Rafael Ortiz y El Tumbao Urbano (latin)
- Saturday, July 9 — Scott Kurt & Memphis 59 (country, Americana)
- Friday, July 15 — Unity (reggae)
- Saturday, July 16 — Liquid A (pop)
- Friday, July 22 — Matt Hutchinson & Friends (rock)
- Saturday, July 23 — 8 Ohms Band (funk)
- Friday, July 29 — Jah Works (reggae)
- Saturday, July 30 — Mambo Combo (latin, caribbean)
- Friday, Aug. 5 — Swampmonster (roots rock, blues, funk)
- Saturday, Aug. 6 — Hustle Souls (soul)
- Friday, Aug. 12 — Matt Hutchinson & Friends (rock)
- Saturday, Aug. 13 — Joe Falero (latin)
- Friday, Aug. 19 — Moonshine Society (blues, R&B)
- Saturday, Aug. 20 — Will Hill (rock)
- Friday, Aug. 26 — Big Package Band (funk, pop)
- Saturday, Aug. 27 — I&I Riddim (reggae)